Monday, October 16, 2006

CATHARSIS

Sleeping in on Sunday,
stretched over the bed we lie.
As if the room were heaven
looking over a white beach seaside.

A warm body emanates, amused and entertained.
There you wink an eye at me,
With your face: smug and pleased.

To picture such a night;
features like yours, unfamiliar yet true.
You wooed me.
Floating purple and blue belles, I remember...

What was I supposed to do?

Loved me early, darling.
This be the way to my heart.
A pleasant surprise of
gesture. Love is an art.

Sparse, your words ran as
your heart spoke of hope and fear.
Inside your eyes and beneath your soul I wondered
Why so strong, but gentle lover?
Then we grew as one.

Happily and evermore we now stay,
A nod and a grin feel so fond.
Fall into your arms, O come home.
Welcoming, our kindled spirits bond.

To foresee ahead, would be divine.
Together in love I hope to be.
For our love is deep, and you are
the ripple and the cool of a stream
that I am swimming in my dreams.

No comments: